lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009
DESCARGAR-DOWNLOAD Meredith Monk - Facing North (1990)
1. The voice as a tool for discovering, activating, remembering, uncovering, demonstrating primordial/prelogical consciousness
2. The voice as a means of becoming, portraying, embodying, incarnating another spirit.
3. The dancing voice. The voice as flexible as the spine.
4. The voice as a direct line to the emotions. The full spectrum of emotion. Feelings that we have no words for.
5. The vocal landscape
6. The body of the voice/the voice of the body
7. The voice as a manifestation of the self, persona or personas.
8. Working with a companion (the accompanying instrument: organ, piano, glass, etc): repeated paterns or drone creating a carpet, a tapestry of sound for the voice to run on, fly over, slide down, cling to, weave through.
9. The voice as language.